To further our mission of providing a family-friendly, community-oriented online environment, AbingtonAlive.com ads may be accepted under certain guidelines as outlined below. AbingtonAlive.com reserves the right to refuse an advertiser if they fall into a category of Prohibited Content as outlined below, or for any other reason that AbingtonAlive.com deems as inappropriate for our publication.
- Illegal products or services
- Discriminatory practices - ads cannot discriminate against people based on personal attributes such as race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, or disability
- Tobacco products - ads must not promote the sale or use of tobacco products or related paraphernalia
- Drugs - ads must not promote the sale or use of recreational drugs or related paraphernalia
- Weapons, firearms, ammunition or explosives
- Adult content
- Political candidates
- Non-functional landing pages - ads cannot direct users to a landing page that interferes with a user's ability to navigate away from that page
- Animation & audio - ads cannot contain audio, Flash animation or any other motion
- Content that infringes or violates the rights of any third parties, including any copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other personal or proprietary rights. If stock images are used in an ad, the advertiser must have obtained the proper license to use such images in their advertisement. AbingtonAlive.com will not be held accountable for any fines or penalties arising from the illegal use of such items.